Ferguson Roofing has been servicing the St. Louis community for 80 years. During that time, we’ve done more roofing inspections than we can even count. This is because we offer a free home visit to show you, first-hand the superior service you can expect now and for years to come. How do we do it? Keep reading to find out how Ferguson Roofing handles inspecting your roof.
Examining the Exterior
Our seasoned professionals’ visit consists of an examination of the home’s exterior. During this process, they are looking to see if there is any visible damage from the outside. It’s important for us to start by:
- Determining the Severity of Damage
- Storms, hail, tornadoes, falling trees and high winds can all cause damage to your roof. No job is too big or small for Ferguson Roofing.
- Checking for Debris
- We will check for any debris that may be responsible for damage or leaks. Leaves that collect over time combined with areas covered in moss are an immediate red flag. Gutters will be checked as well.
- Identifying Shingle Condition
- Did you know that it’s possible for the summer heat trapped in your attic to damage your shingles? That’s right – it’s not just the strong storm winds you need to watch out for.
Taking a Closer Look
Anyone can look at their roof to check for damages, but our expertise is what makes our home visits crucial to the lifespan of your roof. When we see damage, we immediately know what to do about it. Common roofing repairs include:
- Replacing a valley
- Fixing wind damaged shingles
- Replacing plumbing flashings
- Redoing chimney and wall flashings
- Adding ventilation
- Fixing leaking skylights
Our Estimating Team will give you an estimate. We will need to receive a signed contract and deposit before we will do any work. Each and every job is important to us. In addition to common roofing repairs, we handle new roofs, shingles, metal roofs, flat roofs, storm damage, tuckpointing and masonry, ventilation, and exteriors.
Contact us today and one of our professional representatives will come to your home or business to provide you with a thorough proposal. Need to reach us after hours? Email us at email@example.com.